Why You Should Attend
The online Clinical Vaccinology Course (CVC) focuses on new developments and issues related to the use of vaccines including the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and practical strategies for ensuring timely and appropriate immunization.
Expert speakers share timely information to help arm you with the knowledge and strategies you need to improve vaccination rates in practice.
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommendations and Updates
- Improving Vaccine Confidence
- Preventing and Treating Respiratory Diseases
- Protecting Special Populations
- Vaccine Safety Data and Monitoring
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for public health and healthcare professionals involved in the clinical aspects of vaccine delivery, including:
- Family Practitioners
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Vaccine Program Administrators
- Others involved in vaccine programs and vaccine delivery