NFID hosts monthly webinars to increase awareness of the importance of infectious disease prevention and treatment. Topics include vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), antibiotic resistance and stewardship, best practices and communication skills, and complementary tools and resources. Most NFID webinars offer accredited continuing education (CME), enabling participants to earn credits and gain practical knowledge and skills.
Continuing education credit is available for select recordings. See individual webinar registration pages for credit type(s) and additional information.
- COVID-19 Update: Protecting Adults with Diabetes (5/28/2020)
- Vitamin A for the Management of Measles in the US (5/20/2020)
- NFID Vaccinology Leadership & Recognition (4/28/2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Preparedness and Response on US College Campuses (4/15/2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Practical Strategies for Protecting High-Risk Adults at Home and in the Community (3/25/2020)
- Women Leaders in Vaccinology Panel Discussion (3/24/2020)
- Updates from February 2020 ACIP Meeting (3/18/2020)
- Shared Clinical Decision-Making For Immunization Recommendations (2/19/2020)
- HPV Vaccination: Recommendations and Strategies for Improving Coverage (1/30/2020)
- Travel Vaccines Update: Know Before You Go (12/13/2019)
- Antibiotics May Not Be The Answer (11/21/2019)
- Vaccine Safety Monitoring (10/8/2019)
- Protecting Young Adults from Meningococcal Disease (9/12/2019)
- Updates from June 2019 ACIP Webinar (7/18/2019)
- Managing Outbreaks of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (6/19/2019)
- Implementing and Assessing Antibiotic Stewardship Programs (5/30/2019)
All webinar content reflects information available as of the live webinar date and is subject to change. For updated information, visit www.cdc.gov.
To receive email updates when new programs and resources become available, subscribe to the NFID email list.