Why On-Time Vaccination Is So Important
To highlight the importance of immunizations across the lifespan, NFID is launching an inaugural National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM) blog relay, featuring a guest post each week from an immunization champion and/or organization. Each week of #NIAM16 focuses on a different stage of the lifespan.
Special thanks to Amanda C. Cohn, MD, MPH, Executive Secretary of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), for this guest video post about the importance of vaccines for individuals of all ages, as the final installment of the NIAM 2016 guest blog relay.
Read all of the #NIAM16 guest blog relay posts:
- The Perfect Time for On-Time Vaccination (7/25/16)
- Making the Case for Adult Vaccines (8/1/16)
- Immunization is Crucial for Pregnant Women and Their Babies (8/8/16)
- A Healthy Start Begins with On-Time Vaccination (8/15/16)
- Protect Your Preteens Today from HPV-Related Cancers Tomorrow (8/22/16)
- Meningococcal Disease: Are College Students Protected (8/25/16)
- Why On-Time Vaccination is So Important (8/29/16)