Help #TravelingFluBug Spread Awareness, Not Disease!
Share the photo on Twitter using #TravelingFluBug to appear online. NFID will recognize top submissions in multiple categories throughout the season including:
- Furthest traveled
- Best selfie with the Flu Bug and a celebrity/well-known person
- Best picture with iconic landmark
- Picture in the scariest place for Halloween
- Best post about protecting family & friends from flu during the holidays
- Most likes/shares/comments on a #TravelingFluBug picture
By leveraging survey research, the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) is working to develop targeted communications to help raise awareness of the importance of prevention and treatment, and to increase vaccination rates among US Black adults
The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) commissioned two national surveys (conducted online from October 28-November 8, 2021) to better understand knowledge, attitudes, and practices toward flu and pneumococcal disease vaccination as well as communication between healthcare professionals (HCPs) and adult patients with chronic health conditions.
Answers to common myths about influenza and flu vaccines