The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) has developed free downloadable educational resources about the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Help spread the word using the sample social media posts and graphics below. Selecting each graphic will open a new window for downloading the image.
Sample Social Media Posts
- #GetVaccinated as soon as you can to help #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- Older adults & those with chronic medical conditions such as #HeartDisease, #LungDisease and #diabetes are at higher risk for #COVID-19 and related complications. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- Individuals can unknowingly spread #COVID-19 even without symptoms. Help #StopTheSpread and learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- #WearAMask, keep social distancing, and #GetVaccinated to help #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- #COVID-19 and other recommended #vaccines can be given at the same time. #GetVaccinated to protect yourself and your loved ones. Learn more: www.nfid.org #StopTheSpread
COVID-19 Vaccines Myths & Facts
COVID-19 General Myths & Facts
Information about COVID-19 is changing rapidly. View the latest information on the current pandemic from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Updated November 2021
NFID Medical Director William Schaffner, MD, offers practical communication advice based on 4 core principles outlined in the NFID consensus report, COVID-19 Communications: Promoting Prevention Measures and Vaccine Confidence …
Share these social media graphics on communications principles and strategies to help #StopTheSpread of COVID-19
Sample article to help reinforce best practices in communicating about COVID-19 public health guidelines