The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) has developed free downloadable educational resources about the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Help spread the word using the sample social media posts and graphics below. Selecting each graphic will open a new window for downloading the image.
Sample Social Media Posts
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from others to help #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- Older adults & those with chronic medical conditions such as #HeartDisease, #LungDisease & #diabetes are at higher risk for #COVID-19 and related complications. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- Individuals can unknowingly spread #COVID-19 even without symptoms. Help #StopTheSpread and learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- #WearAMask to help #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
- #WashYourHands to help #StoptheSpread of #COVID-19. Learn more at www.nfid.org/coronavirus
COVID-19 Vaccines Myths & Facts
COVID-19 General Myths & Facts
Information about COVID-19 is changing rapidly. View the latest information on the current outbreak from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Updated January 2021
Responses to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about COVID-19 vaccines
Wearing a face mask shows that you care about your own health and the health of others. Face masks may not offer complete protection—you still need to stay at least 6 feet apart from others & wash your hands frequently
Annual flu vaccination can help protect individuals and prevent additional strain on an already overburdened healthcare system